Batch 1 : 9th to 16th Oct 2018
Batch 2 : 14th Jan to 21st Jan 2019
Sikkim has more than 550 species of birds, some of which have been declared endangered Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is the least populous and second smallest among the Indian states.Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers.The forested regions of the state exhibit a diverse range of fauna and flora. Owing to its altitudinal gradation, the state has a wide variety of plants, from tropical species to temperate, alpine and tundra ones, and is perhaps one of the few regions to exhibit such a diversity within such a small area. Nearly 81 per cent of the area of Sikkim comes under the administration of its forest department. Sikkim is home to around 5,000 species of flowering plants, 515 rare orchids, 60 primula species, 36 rhododendron species, 11 oak varieties, 23 bamboo varieties, 16 conifer species, 362 types of ferns and ferns allies, 8 tree ferns, and over 424 medicinal plants
- Highest density of herbivores
- Interaction with Local Tribes
- Open Gypsy Safaris
- Nature Trail / Birding Session
- Nature Games and many more
Rs. 36,000 /- Per Person Plus Airfare at actual
Booking Amount : Rs. 15000/-
- 2 sharing basis Accommodation for 3 Nights at Gangtok
- 2 Nights stay on twin sharing at Yuksum
- 2 Nights stay at Okhrey on twin sharing basis .
- All meals includes breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Tea.
- Sightseeing as mentioned above with entrance fees as per above program.
- Mineral water/ cold drink expenses during travel and at the campsite
- Personal expenses of any kind
- Movie / Video Camera charges
- Food & Tea / coffee during Train Travel
- Food & Tea / coffee other than mentioned in the Schedule
- Coolie charges
- Cost incurred due to change in schedule for any reason beyond control like road blocks, landslides or any such factor beyond human control
- Medical / Hospitalization Cost incurred due to illness
- Any other charges not included in “”Charges Include”
Day 1 : Land at Bagdogra . Start for Gangtok . Stay at Gangtok.
Day 2 : Post breakfast local site seeing. This includes visit to Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Sikkim Zoo, Flower Show, Monesrtry Stay at Gangtok.
Day 3 : Visit to Nathula / Tsomgo and Baba Mandir. Evening free time at M.G. Road. Stay at Gangtok.
Day 4 : Visit Buddha Park, Temi Tea Garden and reach Yuksum. Stay at Yuksum.
Day 5 : Explore Yuksum, visit Kecheperi Lake, Katol Lake , Kanchanjunga Waterfalls and start for Okhrey. Stay at Okhrey.
Day 6 : Start for Okhrey. Visit Sinchor Bridge. Evening reach Okhrey.
Day 7 : Explore Okhrey and visit to Barsey Sanctuary. Stay at Okhrey.
Day 8 : Start for Bagdogra and fly for Pune.