Batch 1 : 12th to 17th Nov 2018
Batch 2 : 24th to 29th Dec 2018
The Pench Tiger Reserve is named after the river Pench which runs from the north up to the south through the Reserve. The Reserve is situated in an area that holds a significant place in the rich natural history of Central India. The high prey concentration in the Reserve, due to the Pench River makes it an abode for tigers and other feline family predators like Leopards, Jungle cats, Leopard cats, Small Indian Civets and Palm Civets. Leopards, though, generally operate in the peripheral areas but are occasionally sighted in the deep forests also. Jungle cats, Leopard cats, Small Indian Civets and Palm Civets are a lucky sighting in this Reserve. Tiger is one of the major mammals seen in this reserve. Apart from these, an abundant variety of mammal and bird life is seen in this Reserve.
- Highest density of herbivores
- Interaction with Local Tribes
- Open Gypsy Safaris
- Nature Trail / Birding Session
- Nature Games and many more
Fees : Rs. 23000/- Per Person
Booking Amount : Rs. 10,000/-
- Transportation from Pune Nagpur& back-Railway Journey (3 AC )
- Transportation by Non AC SUVs
- Open Gypsy Safari Charges
- Guide Charges
- Entry Charges
- All meals during the camp.
- Personal expenses like purchase of soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Food during traveling
- Anything not mentioned in “inclusions
Day 1: Board Railway for Nagpur
Day 2: Start for Pench. Breakfast on the way.Evening Orientation round at Pench..Stay at Pench.
Day 3: Morning & Evening Safari…Stay at Pench.
Day 4: Morning & Evening Safari… Stay at Pench.
Day 5: Morning Birding Session and then start for Nagpur.
Day 6: Reach Pune.