Dates: 17th to 22nd Nov 2018
Introduction: A heaven for Nature Lovers Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary, now a Tiger Reserve, is a home to large number of animal and bird species including the tiger, it lies in Gondia district of Vidarbha region .The forests provide ideal conditions of harborage to a variety of birds and animals. The animals seen here are Tigers, Leopards, Gaurs, Sloth Bears, Sambars, Four-Headed Antelopes, Blue Bulls, Chitals, Barking Deer, Mouse Deer, Civet Cats, Jackals, Jungle Cats, Wild Dogs and Hares. Among the birds that are prominent and commonly seen are Peafowl, the Grey Jungle Fowl and the Red Spur Fowl. We bring you the opportunity to explore this forest with our experts.
- Opportunity to stay inside the forest.
- 5 Safaris
- Tasty local food
- Interaction with Gond Tribals
- Birding Sessions and many more.
Fees: Rs. 16500 Per Person
- To & fro by Railway-3 Tier A/C
- 3 Nights accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- 5 Safaris in open Gypsies
- All entry fees
- Food during stay
- Guide charges
- Personal expenses like purchase of soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Food during traveling
- Anything not mentioned in “inclusions
Day 1: Depart for Nagpur by Railway.
Day 2 : Arrive in Nagpur Breakfast /Fresh up and proceed to Nagzira Tiger Reserve. Evening Safari in Nagzira. Stay at Nagzira
Day 3 : Morning and Evening Safaris. Stay inside Nagzira.
Day 4 : Morning and Evening Safari…Stay inside Nagzira.
Day 5 : Early Morning Trail and after breakfast start for Nagpur. Lunch in Nagpur. Board Railway for Pune .
Day 6 : Arrival in Pune.