Nagzira Tiger Reserve is located between Bhandara and Gondia district of Maharashtra. Nagzira is locked in the arms of nature and adorned with…
- Tour Itinerary
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
Nagzira Tiger Reserve is located between Bhandara and Gondia district of Maharashtra. Nagzira is locked in the arms of nature and adorned with a picturesque landscape, luxuriant vegetation and serves as a living outdoor museum to explore and appreciate nature. This wildlife sanctuary is indeed nature’s priceless asset and beckons one and all to enjoy its picturesque landscape, its scenic beauty, its pure and fresh air.
- Opportunity to stay inside the forest.
- Safaris inside the park
- Tasty local food
- Interaction with Gond Tribals & Forest Officers
- Birding Sessions and many more.
Reporting at Nagpur Railway Station at 4.30 p.m. Depart for Nagpur by Train.
Arrive in Nagpur around 9.25 a.m. Breakfast on the way and proceed for Nagzira Tiger Reserve. Lunch at Pitezari Gate, entrance of Nagzira Tiger Reserve. Evening Safari in Nagzira. Stay at Nagzira.
Morning and Evening Safaris. Stay inside Nagzira
Morning and Evening Safari…Stay inside Nagzira
Early Morning Trail and after breakfast start for Nagpur. Lunch in Nagpur. Board Railway for Pune
Arrival in Pune at 9.45 a.m.
- To & fro by Railway-3 Tier A/C
- 3 Nights accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- 5 Safaris in open Gypsies
- All entry fees
- Food during stay
- Guide charges
- Personal expenses like purchase of soft drinks, mineral water etc.
- Food during traveling
- Anything not mentioned in “inclusions
- Camera Charges. It has to be paid individually during Safari.