Certificate course in Forest & Wildlife Management (Organized by Nature Walk & Jividha) In association with Melghat Tiger Reserve Conservation Foundation Over view…
- Tour Itinerary
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
Certificate course in Forest & Wildlife Management
(Organized by Nature Walk & Jividha)
In association with Melghat Tiger Reserve Conservation Foundation
Over view :
Melghat Tiger Reserve is located in the Amaravati district of Maharashtra. It is located on the southern offshoot of the Satpura Hill Range in Central India, called Gavilgarh Hill. It was established as a wildlife sanctuary in 1967, and was declared a tiger reserve in 1974. It was among the first nine tiger reserves notified in 1973-74 under Project Tiger, a wildlife conservation project initiated in India in 1972 to protect Bengal tigers. It was the first tiger reserve of Maharashtra. It is still one of the biggest tiger reserves in the country in terms of area. The name ‘Melghat’ means the confluence of various ‘ghats’ or valleys as is typical from the landscape of this tiger Reserve. Apart from Tigers the other prominent animals are Sloth Bear, Indian Gaur, Sambar deer, Leopard, Nilgais, etc. The endangered and ‘back from extinction’ Forest Owlet is also found in various areas of Melghat. We will be staying at a venue called “ Shahanoor”
- A land of Tigers.
- Gypsy safaris.
- Walking Trails
- Classroom Sessions and field demonstrations
- Study the working of Forest Department
- Introduction to various forms of life
- Talks by Experts
- Certificate of Participation
- Tasty Local Food.
( For further details of the course, please send email on email@example.com )
Board for Badnera evening at 5.40 p.m from Pune.
Reach Badnera early morning. Start for Shanoor. On the way have breakfast. Reach Shahanoor. Allocate the room and rest. Post lunch start the sessions. Evening Field Work. Night stay at Shanoor
Morning Field Work. Noon Sessions. Evening Field Work. Night stay at Shahanoor.
Morning Field Work. Noon Sessions. Evening Field Work. Night stay at Shahanoor
Morning Field Work in the forests. Noon field work. Post Hi-Tea, start for Badnera. Evening board railway safari for Pune
Reach Pune till 10 a.m.
- Pune – Badnera-Pune by railway by 3 tier A/C.
- Internal transport from Badnera to Shanoor and back.
- Park Entry fees, safaris charges including guide fees.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- All meals (Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the camp).
- All food during railway travel.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost inclusions
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (min-max)PaxPrice