An oasis as they call it, a beautiful forest in Alwar district of Rajasthan state is the Sariska national park. The jungle offers…
- Tour Itinerary
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
An oasis as they call it, a beautiful forest in Alwar district of Rajasthan state is the Sariska national park. The jungle offers the tourists Scrub-thorn arid forest, arid forest, dry deciduous forest, grasslands and rocky hills. It was declared as a tiger reserve in 1978 before which it was a hunting preserve. It is a beautiful ecosystem with a variety of flora and fauna to offer with the key attraction being the Royal Bengal Tiger. It is one of success story of re-introduction of Tigers.
- A land of Tigers.
- 5 gypsy safaris.
- Tasty local food.
- Birding sessions.
- Group discussions and nature games.
Pune to Alwar travel by train.
Arrival at Alwar station from where Sariska tiger reserve is @3km distance.Lunch at Sariska. Evening orientation trail in Sariska. Stay in Sariska.
Morning and afternoon safari in Sariska. Stay in Sariska.
Morning and evening safaris in Sariska . Stay in Sariska.
Morning safari in sariska . Breakfast followed by board for train at Alwar . Departure from Sariska to Pune.
Reach Pune till noon.
- Pune – Alwar and return railway 3 tier A/C accommodation.
- Internal transport from Alwar station to Sariska and return . ( Approx 3 km ).
- Entry fees for 5 Safaris and guide fees.
- Accomodation on triple sharing basis.
- All meals ( Morning tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner,….During the camp).
- All food during railway travel.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- GST @5%.
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost includes.