Chandoli National park is a beautiful National Park and now also a part of the Sanhyadri Tiger Reserve. It is situated near the…
- Tour Itinerary
- Cost Includes
- Cost Excludes
Chandoli National park is a beautiful National Park and now also a part of the Sanhyadri Tiger Reserve. It is situated near the Chandoli Dam in Sangli district of Westren Maharashtra. It lies between Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary and Radhanagari Wildlife Sanctuary. A jungle that nurtures and cherishes some unknown and unrevealed secrets of the Western Ghats. It is a heaven in the Western Ghats and a home to a huge variety of different facets of Wildlife. Very rich in flora and fauna it stands tall over all the National Parks showing its natural beauty to the world. Indian Guar is the major attraction of this area.
- Experience the breath of Western Ghats like never before.
- Visit to Chandoli Dam
- Tasty local food.
- Insect and arachnid trails.
- Birding sessions.
- Group discussions and nature games.
- Nature trails and many more.
Early morning start for Chandoli. Breakfast on the way. Till lunch reach Chandoli. Evening Safari inside the forest. Stay at Chandoli.
Early morning safari at Chandoli. Evening Walk up to the sunset point. Stay at Chandoli
: Early Morning Safari. Post lunch start for Pune. Late evening, arrival in Pune
- Pune to Chandoli and back Transportation by Private Bus.
- Entry fees for safaris including guide fees.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- All meals
- Any kind of personal expenses like purchase of soft drinks, Mineral water etc.
- Anything that is not mentioned in cost inclusions